Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Does It Mean When My Dog Drags Her Hind Legs

The first is always a part ...

here Here I am, for the umpteenth time. I said: " Why not try? . Yeah ... but what can I write? Every day I see so many words that I feel sick, really. My eyes are shaped like a vowel or consonant, depending upon the moment.

I shoved with bad grace the biblical book of private law (for those poor suckers like me who have Gazzoni , know what I mean). He more or less the size of the entire encyclopedia Treccani magically fused into one single, monumental, the abomination that I scarrozza heavy volume on the right and left because " you never know."

the face of the teacher, who has given notice to of SS that " you must attend! " today I jumped back . I was so tired, so tired but I have also gone on strike with the cleanser, last night, with the result that now the puppy looks like a cushion of "The Charge of the 101 "(because of the mascara nda).

Tomorrow division, accompanied by my small suitcase Rococo flaming red, at a time in my home town. For my mother tomorrow is already 25. And she laughed and laughed. .. kill, if I had known that the transfer would have given rise to Rome this unexpected effect, I also came to the school. In short, all love me even if combined with a flood of apocalyptic bullshit .






0 comments:

Post a Comment