Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Does Ezio's Hidden Blade Work

popular belief

There is a belief, can not remember where it came from, which says that if you think hard and want something to happen sooner or later come true .......
Rather than thinking the same things every day and fed false hopes for more than a year, what we have to think about??
And if the opposite were true?, Avoid thinking about it, fixed in a manic, reach a state of indifference to succeed sd cancel the fixed idea, how to quit smoking, it drops a bit to quit smoking for a while the desire remains, then either you stop or start again .... I stopped smoking
many years ago, thinking, staring at me, I can not do that, it's my nature and I can not deny it ... I would not, with consequences that door ...
Why I write these things?
Because despite the brainwashing that I try to get me, helped by my failures, I can not get certain illusions and dreams from his head ...
There was a moment I thought to have done, clearly felt the indifference, the impossibility of the thing, then a series of happy coincidences, indeed it would be rather tragic, they made me a bit closer, with tragic consequences, already suffer to get things away, but have them so close and we can not do anything ..... it's worse ..
Like being on an island, not knowing how to swim and your desire to see far away, on another island, unable to reach it .. sad but even more would be if it is on the island with you, neighbor, and not at your fingertips could touch, touch, mentally distant, not being able to understand what you have in mind, rather inexplicably, you find what you blend mask on his head for fear of anything ....
This is the worst thing, this is basically I ....... Fear of
no, hear that word you can imagine, but not hear it always gives a little illusion, you never want to hear that word ...... but it will happen, even if you try to remove the time being, until more than will depart at all, too, you'll be regret and think: I have not spoken since that time, I kept quiet because .......
Why not if they do not speak to me ..... some time between write these words, I'm sure, because I have not tried??
Why not is not the answer I want to hear, but it is the only one that I expect, perhaps dressed up with other things, relieved by palliative many topics, but still a no ...

EC PS Do not send messages to comment, do not pretend to have read, I know what I would say, how you feel on the subject and you would like to talk about other things, not always of my ca ...... E ............ do not get mad :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment