Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How To Remove The Washing Machine Drum Kenmore

Angels Farewell ........ A year and

She stared at him, looking unruffled, apparently ....
: - Why did you decide so suddenly, then what will you do? -:
- It was not an easy decision, that I think is a bit ... in fact, even if only now I realized that I must ..... I'll do thousands of miles away, I feel the need to change, here I could not do it ...-
The pause seemed endless ...
- But when you come back? -
now face showed a slight beat, for a moment, while the thin lips formulated the uncomfortable question, under the eyelid, a smooth movement, to follow the fast pace of the heart.
- Mai-.......-
Why? -
-Today is the last time we meet, ....... can you tell me anything you want, do not ever see me more, so what you say now will be the last words I hear from you ... do not call, do not write, so do not read and do not answer ....... now .... then the last station the train will not stop more ..
Her lips seemed to be saying something slightly ajar, inexpressive eyes, looking away as to not wanting to see what they had before ...
- By now you've decided all by himself, you know, do not change your mind ............-.
- I've said, what are your last words? -
-....... ........ Farewell
was the only sound that came from those lips, he realized that he would hear more from you .....
he kept staring at her, she turned slowly, so slowly as to seem unreal in its movements, then, one step after another moved away, to disappear ......
A drop shining down as slow as his steps ..... not wiped because he could not understand ...
Only her perfume, persistent left in the air, challenging the breeze .. Good-bye-
thought the man, taken from a thousand other thoughts, the feeling of not having done that, all I could, wanted to ...
- I'll be was a coward? - He asked himself, maybe he should fight more, but he was tired of war, had lost all until then and had not wanted to take the risk of losing even that ,.... better strategic retreat, before suffering big losses ...
Losses ....... now had already lost something, something that had left just moments before from him, leaving the scent of defeat in the air .......
He lost without even fighting ......
bye ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment