Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Catchy Phrases From The Bible

Love story (preferably a silence that a false note)

In the old film Love Story is a phrase that is repeated every so, maybe a phrase that no one connected to the film, partly because it is a film of about 30, 35 years ago.
I've never seen, but I remember the phrase, "love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
For years I did not understand exactly the meaning of the sentence, that is basically what it means, could have two main meanings.
The first, more cynical, might be that if your partner loves you, you do not need to apologize, when lack of sensitivity, respect, quarrel or other, I repeat, this explanation may be the cynical and selfish.
The second one I think I've finally realized is that romantic, that I do not have to push yourself, taking advantage of my sensibility , My love, my attempt to know the partner, having to apologize for something, not because they are more or pride, but why do not I ever get a lead, create situations that may require an apology.
This seems easy, but it is certainly require a greater knowledge of his partner, that you should know better than himself, to understand the mood of the moment and always move in the right direction.
not, would require infinite patience, an annulment of your character and honestly married life would be boring.
It takes, as in all things, the right reason, the right dose, the fixed points and flexible, full stops, love, respect, trust and loyalty, all else may change, but without these basics let go of relationships, are not for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment