Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do Male Models Shave Or Wax

one time ..... I was a king ...

I was once a king, I had wings .... big, majestic, crossed the sky, wonderful
task trajectory, following the consistency of current friends. Once
I was a king ... happy and complacent in the kingdom I owned,
compiaciente and pleased ... I had a kingdom in me.
Now I'm a king without a kingdom .... without complacency, the majestic wings
I hovered in the air routes, broken
currents that I had always supported the weak, feeble.
Tomorrow I will be king ... riappropierò me of my kingdom,
currents become stronger, the wings will heal,
strong and majestic as before, maybe even more.
Tomorrow I will be king .... my throne will be light, bright,
beside me an angel-winged powerful, fast,
ready to soar, more and more.
follow him in flight, up to heights never reached,
up above the clouds, hiding the blue,
flying up to join my hands to his,
..... touching her with my wings,
a flight, he will never end ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment