Monday, March 10, 2008

Average Ccda Salary 2010

Creation 2

Once before I wrote a post on the fact of creating people, and although I had been warned by myself, I continued to do so unconsciously ... I continued to build a person I want on a person exists, without noticing that the two were incompatible.
I'm realizing that probably the person I want to create will never exist, perhaps because I believe in things that do not exist, I believe that if a person loves qualcunoo in the meantime should not concern itself with another, which should not try to diminish his image, enhance its defects and show them to others, let him or her with friends in an ironic or critical, in fact often reveal intimate things.
I think that anyone who loves a person should give up other things by choice, not because it affected ..
I think if you love someone, even if unpaid, does not mean you have to try to alleviate the pain with others who already know they can not take its place, when you realize the deception that you do to yourself is worse than before. ..
So, if you feel destiny, we warned, that clearly shows you're wrong, why do not you stop?? Why
persisting in a creation that you already know to be sterile, without fruit, without a future?
Why so you would not have you, you would not be the dreamer idiot who says he is not religious but it is more of a sanctimonious priest who does not like ostentation, vulgarity free, which perhaps was to be born 1000 years ago?
What was wrong a lot, too, but not rifarebbe more choices dictated by haste, fear of solitude, from thinking that they can not get what he wanted from life, but the wrong time, people have messed up most of his life? ?
All that is past has led to the present, to my thinking now that it has returned to that of the teenage boy who dreamed of one day to have everything and anything, that instead of fixed points disappeared behind the realities that make up the existence ..
This reasoning does not stop me, however, to persevere, to be so, believing that sooner or later some of my creations will exceed my imagination, someone who will not need my work "plasmazione" I want to be like ......
Hopefully soon, for now formless clay .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment