Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Outdoor Wood Furnace Thermostats

remember, nonsense ... messed up reasoning in a single container

love ..... love every day I remember for a long time to shake your hands and watch your eyes, I might forget to talk, tell you something, but I can not forget.
every day I would, I would, maybe I will ......
one day if God wanted .......
But I have no credit with him, he owes me nothing, you can ask him just to have something .... in fact, probably something I should forgive me first ....
We all have something to forgive us, even the most virtuous, and I have never belonged to this category, I tried, more or less convinced, but subconsciously I always thought it did not deserve any help ..
phrases seemingly without connection and relationship, therefore confusing to the Easter Vigil, two hours of criticism of myself, in the background the voice of the pastor, the thought of never having been a great believer, the question of being more than I thought more than others who are there just out of habit ....
thought .... but why should I listen?, Why me?, I have heard so much ...... and while I feel I have spent years you lose the road, perhaps trying to recover now and in the future, I ask myself, but I, so when I became a believer?? I am, or not, or is it just the place, the reverberation of words, suggestion, the fact of being there, trying to figure out if other people are there because they really believe what they hear or is it an attitude, a habit to rite ...
Who knows, but tonight I awake, I feel different from others .... maybe I'm having a mystical illumination?? Or I just started to think more, do self-criticism, it is easier to draw conclusions at this time, in these environments, the words I hear, the sound of the organ of no importance, that's what I feel inside that matters ...
I understand, I understand people who feel comforted by this ....
If something makes you feel good, if your conscience feel okay, why not do it ....??? It is not bigotry or otherwise, does not impose anything on anyone, is to find something within us that in certain situations, environments, concentration, can escape, show our eyes .... senire Let's avoid the duty to confess .. ..... remedy, we prevent our actions, let us make no mistake, no one is perfect but we can strive ......
close my premise that I will not go to Mass on Sunday, but maybe I gather my thoughts every now and then, in an orderly confusion, sometimes is good ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment