Monday, March 3, 2008

Play Pokemon Red Onlin

Spring Awakening

I do not need to look at the calendar to know that spring arrives.
I feel the smell, thin, light, I see him in the eyes of a woman, I read it in his face wrapped in the blue, I see it in the air, more light, soft, intangible, full of feeling better than those of gray winter.
I wish I could soar in the air, along with the swallows, a dance from cloud to cloud, like bees, tap the most beautiful flowers, the most beautiful flower .... ......
Spring inflames the heart of new dreams, renew old ones, upload the minds of new resolutions, new strength from us, renews our hopes .......
Who cares if nothing happens then ... after the summer, autumn and winter there will always be another spring, the seasons are four, but in life there are many more ....
could always be spring .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment