Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coloul Shed Of Berger Paints

A letter ...

I wrote a letter, exactly one week ago, addressed to a person to whom I will only read between 1 month and a half, when I am sure you do not see it .....
Why this??
because if you show me now I would not do anything but mess up the situation already very busy, another reason why it could not happen to need to deliver it, the unexpected turn events take, do not do figures shit and other things.
A little pride not to show feelings, thoughts in people who may appear different from how I now look and ..... another reason, the most important, it's worth it?? Actually I forgot one and a half of paranoia for a woman ?????
Maybe not ..... I have not forgotten .......
E 'was enough to cap a hug stolen understand the emotion that might still exist somewhere, perhaps this is yet another attempt to escape the stronghold of my mind to other things. Nail Nail
crushes, so it is said, one thing that I do not approve, but will instead, I have unconsciously put this defense??
The question I have, I admit, but when close to a person and feel the desire to constantly hold her I do not understand exactly what is the best nail, what excites me more .....
a mess, as usual, one thing I have to attend to yourself, do not drag other people in my confusion ...... hopefully understand my guardian angel that I do not want to exclude it from my thoughts, I know it seems to want to remove people who love me when I most need it, but it is a subconscious reaction, since little I was always taught to fend for himself and my problems were mine and I had to solve them alone .... why I struggle to ask for help to the end .... I have to do alone ......
And the letter?? who knows, I may cancel and do not ever write it .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment