Monday, July 7, 2008

Where Is Evian Water From

Angel or devil? who to listen to?

Listen to reason and try to hide, to continue to pretend not to have any interest, or listen to the party seeking to act, against all rational logic?
have something inside and not leave it out is making me burst your brain, I feel a real physical need to get rid of this .... as something that tries to get out from the center of my chest, a rivelazioe, an external one that is there for leave a thin film stops him, ever more thin, almost transparent, now an evidence that maybe I will not need to say anything ver, it is clear ...
But then what would happen, the angel holding me, saying, to use the brain more than other times, this time would be too large, more than any other ...
the other hand, the worst or the best ... .. depending on your point of view ... I say, go, talk that goes ..... ill send you to hell, you will ensure, through indifference, coldness, but what could make you more of this ..... I'm at limit the decision I should take, who will win?
Sometimes the devil is so strong that it is the master, start the conversation, take it away, but with the goal in mind and in front of me, but then like tonight, I avoid, I show indifference, the opposite of what I feel ...... and I wonder again, but I who the hell am I doing here?? six ridiculous, out of place, out of time ..... I am convinced, for a while, until the devil you do not do this again, thanks to its easy prey ...
not I can do it, I'm gonna take a shit, I know, pretty big .....
hope that tomorrow when you wake up the sleeping devil and the angel wins ,......
I can not do what I'm thinkin ', I know .... but ............

0 comments:

Post a Comment