Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Cars Are Normal Goods

A teddy bear ...

Have you ever had a small teddy bear to sleep with, or any animal plush?
Apprentice insignificant, but for you, we, the importance was enormous ..
Waking up embracing something to pass on his love, affection, fear, even, ... helped to face the day in a better way ..
The other night I dreamed such a thing in my dream I woke up clutching the arms something that was not a bear, but the feeling was that, affection, tenderness, something to cherish, watch remaining in his sleep, waking up to protect her, make out his features in an infinite sweetness .... See
eyes open slowly and think that the first thing you will see, your eyes captured by the sweetness ..........
Driiiinnnnnn .... The damn alarm clock ... and it all ends there, the paranoia of living things do not really try only imaginary when emotions would take very little ......
I really need a teddy bear to live "rather than physical, I'd be happy to hold her and touch her neck, slightly to not wake him, count the number of breaths in a minute ago and multiply over time, just to make you feel the beat heart, slow down or speed up my to sync ....
occasions I might even have the physical, but without this I would try not value ... perhaps too much sweetness, but there are those who put eight bags in a cup of coffee, so why should I drink bitter??

0 comments:

Post a Comment