Friday, May 7, 2010

Does Your Period Make You More Sensitive?

young people, school, respect ... a matter of t-shirts?

SCHOOL
it's Supposed to be a fun and safe place to be
BUT ...
For Some people it's quite a different story ...


CASE STUDY: LONDON - The student was wearing a t-shirt to school Wednesday morning. A blue shirt with the words "Kiss me before my boyfriend comes back," Kiss me before my boyfriend back. Half-serious message, not acceptable to a teacher. Perhaps rightly so, "good girls think the phrases that conveyed by your body," said the teacher to the students of the first high school. But the lecture went ahead. She said: "The Professor has humiliated me by inviting the class to comment on my gesture. He added some of his comments. These include in particular a "bitch that walks". "
March 12, 2010 - Corriere.it

question: is there bullying at school? leave a comment ... SOS
RIGHTS: MALASCUOLA the page you find the status of students

0 comments:

Post a Comment