Friday, May 7, 2010

How To Cool Your Feet At Night

I can not think that all people have dreams and emotions as me ... however, it is wonderful to be dreamers


I do not need money.
I need to hear
of words, carefully chosen words, these thoughts
of flowers, roses
of these admissions,
dreams that inhabit the trees,
of dance songs that make the statues,
of stars that murmur at 'ears of lovers .... I need
poetry,
this spell that burns the weight of words,
that evokes emotions and gives new colors.

(Alda Merini)


Communication is also action, battle.
launches ... words needed and too long unspoken universe of dreams ... the boys touched the lands of the vulnerability, the pure land of the human element that sometimes escapes in trantran of daily actions ...
the hard hearts content, and do not compress it essential listening in the darkness of silence.

(Alice Keller)

open the paginaGIOVANI

0 comments:

Post a Comment