Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Long Is Karate Jacket Should Be

appointments with "A Love Song Castor for "

FRIDAY June 11, AT 18
LIBRARY banged - Strada Cavour PARMA

A few days after opening of ParmaPoesia Festival, a meeting between fiction, poetry and visual arts: "A song for Castor (Besa Publishing) Book of Horses and Mari Will_Be, illustrated with drawings by Nicholas Ricco. At the same time, I banged at the Library, will present some of the project works Claustroscontro visible until 30 June.


-Saturday, June 5, 2010, 19:30
BOLOGNA, SO infoshop

between video art and narrative, meeting with the book and its arguments.


A BOOK THAT FEEDS HARD WITH SOFT
I read the book in installments. Because every page I came in, digging and lifting lumps of thought that by now I was convinced they were completely sterile.
I met him, I "cheered" for you, I walked alongside Will_be. And I felt part of something. With pride.
... and then I re-read everything. Aware.
No rhetoric, no "scontatezza.
is a writing hard, but gently nourishes. Betta


visit: THE BOOK
open the page : Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment