Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lifespan Of Someone With Wegeners Granulomatosis

I am nothing ... Apart from that, inside me I have all the dreams of the world.














believe that we are stupid we can not understand


believe that we are perhaps just too lazy
stimulated
But no, I tell you even understand your words

if no answer is not to make you think it would be too difficult
We know
too painful to realize what humans are today

we know
us on our skin we feel

love for your love of the species for now
taciamo

for now but one day soon

a
day we will be tired one day we would like ourselves again

whisper I love you whisper, whisper
floor plan so that only
the stars will be able to feel that we are not stupid



Alice Keller (from "Poetry of Words", text published with the consent of the author)

0 comments:

Post a Comment