Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recognation Daywelcome Address Examples

breaks silence

"We open our eyes and hearts. You can not die like in 15 years'

Dear Editor,
I decided to write because I think it's a success that has left everyone with a terrible emptiness inside. A 15 year old boy committed suicide. I think those who have read the newspaper he is impressed. I go into his own high school. I do not know. But when the morning I have communicated the news, for a moment everything stopped around me. I thought he must ask what happened, without telling only the facts. I thought it was a boy in my high school, more or less my age. He was a guy like me. So I wonder, what kind of corrupt society, a horrible world we live in, if a 15 year old boy, who does not know what to expect in life and how things can change, decides to commit suicide? Why was it possible that he has not even found a reason to stop?
I wonder what he thought the edge of the window. If he had tears in their eyes, or face certain and perhaps unconscious. If you imagine the void that would be leaving, the dejection of Milan, or at least we students of Leonardo. I think that was not just a bad grade. I think maybe disappointed that reality, perhaps disgusted him. Perhaps it was an impulsive act, a movement of the unknown to us, or perhaps we had thought. What I wonder is, why? How did we get here? It's us, is this world, this reality, which has allowed that to happen. Why should not even be possible.
And then, you who have the means to communicate to people, urlatelo the world, so wrong! That must change. What you can not just let the flow fact, not caring. Open your eyes, why did we go wrong, and we lose our lives. Open your heart, because these things do not happen again. I think it would be a this is useful and important, us to reflect a bit '. Even if you say it's just me, a small fourth high school student.

(source: Corriere.it - \u200b\u200bJanuary 12, 2010)


sunset Finisterre _ A dedication for a guy


breaks the silence: TALK IS FEAR, but it is' NOT SAFE TO TALK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment